How to make Rava Toast Sandwich Recipe - Rava Bread Toast Recipe in Telugu
1. Bread Slices
2. Bombay Rava - 1 Cup
3. Curd - 1/2 Cup
4. Chopped Onions
5. Chopped Capsicum
6. Diced Tomatoes
7. Chopped Cabbage
8. Grated Carrot
9. Coriander Leaves
10. Green Chillies
12. Butter Or Clarified Butter (Ghee)
Making of Rava Toast
1) To a bowl, add 1 cup bombay rava.
2) Add 1/2 cup curd and mix.
3) Add water and mix it into a thick paste.
4) Add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon chopped green chillies (optional), chopped capsicum, chopped onions, and diced tomatoes.
5) Add as much quantity as desired while keeping a part of it aside for garnishing.
6) Add chopped cabbage, grated carrot, chopped coriander leaves and mix.
7) Pepper powder also could be added along with other vegetables of your choice.
8) Mix well and let it sit for 10 minutes.
9) Spread the prepared paste evenly on a bread slice.
10) Garnish with chopped vegetables we put aside earlier.
11) Press it slightly so the veggies stick to the toast.
12) Heat a pan.
13) Spread butter or clarified butter (ghee).
14) Put the bread slice rava side down on the pan.
15) Spread butter on the other side.
16) Cook on low flame for 2-3 minutes and flip.
17) Cook till the bread turns brown.