How to Make Beerakaya Karam Podi at Home
Beerakaya Karam Podi Recipe
Beerakaya Karam Podi Preparation in Telugu. Homemade Healthy and Tasty Karam Podi Recipe. Beerakaya Pottu Vaamu Karam Podi is a Unique Recipe.
- 1/2 kg Peel of Ridge Gourd
- 1 tsp Ajowan
- 10 to 15 Dried Chilies
- 2 tbsp Black Gram
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 7 to 8 Garlic Cloves
- 5 to 8 grams Tamarind
Beerakaya Karam Podi Preparation
Beerakaya Karam is one of the Unique recipes. Karam Podi is the Healthiest Recipe. Beerakaya Karam Podi is one of the Andhra and Telangana Recipe in Telugu. Homemade Karam Podi Recipe is Very Tasty and Healthy. Karam Podi is made with Ridge Gourd Peel and it can be Stored for 1 week to 15 days.
How to Make Beerakaya Pottu Karam Podi at Home
Preparation of Ridge Gourd Recipe in Telugu
- Firstly, coarsely grind the peel.
- Don't add any Water.
- Just add 1/2 teaspoon of Salt and Coarsely grind the peels.
- Take a Pan.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in pan.
- Add 10 to 12 dried chilies and fry till they change colour.
- Move them into a plate.
- Add 2 tablespoons of black gram and fry till they change colour.
- Move them into a Plate.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a pan.
- Fry the coarsely ground ridge gourd peel on low flame till it becomes dry.
- Now add 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon of ajowan and mix it well.
Preparation of Healthy Ridge Gourd Ajowan Recipe
- Take a mixie jar.
- Add fried dried chilies, black gram.
- Now add 7 to 8 garlic cloves, 5 to 8 grams of tamarind and grind it into soft powder.
- Then add the fried ridge gourd peel and grind into a soft powder.
- Add more Salt, if Desired.
- Healthy Beerakaya Vaamu Karam Podi is Ready to Serve.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Hyderabadi Ruchulu for more latest and interesting cooking videos in Telugu