Chemagadda Perugu Pachadi Recipe
Chemagadda Perugu Pachadi is a Healthy Food Recipe. Taste, Spicy and Delicious Colocasia Dahi Chutney Preparation at Home.
- 200 gms Colocasia
- 1 tsp Black gram
- 1 tsp Bengal gram
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 Dried chillies
- 2 Green chillies
- Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves
- 1 pinch Asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds Powder
- 3 tsp Roasted Bengal Gram Powder
Chemagadda Perugu Pachadi
Colocasia Dahi Chutney is One of the Healthy Recipes. Chemagadda Perugu Pachadi is an Andhra and Telangana Recipe. Colocasia Dahi Chutney is Made with Colocasia, Dahi and other Spices. Some people make a Pachadi for their everyday meals. Colocasia Dahi Chutney is Healthy, Spicy and Delicious.
How to Make Chemagadda Perugu Pachadi in Telugu
Preparation of Colocasia Dahi Chutney
- Take a bowl, Add Colocasia to a bowl of water along with a pinch of Salt and close lid.
- Boil for 10-15 minutes, it will cook for 2-3 whistles in a Pressure Cooker.
- Now Peel off the Skin and chop the Colocasia into pieces of desired size.
Preparation of Chemagadda Perugu Pachadi at Home with Delicious Taste
- Let’s prepare the tempering now.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of Oil into a pan.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Black Gram and 1 ½ teaspoon of Bengal Gram.
- As the Gram Starts to change the Colour, Now add ½ teaspoon of Cumin Seeds, ½ teaspoon of Mustard seeds and fry it well.
- Then add 2 Dried Chilli along with 2 Green Chillies and fry it for a minute.
- Add some Curry leaves and Asafoetida (Optional).
- Cutoff the Stove and let the tempering cool down completely.
- Now add ½ teaspoon of Mustard Seeds Powder, 3 teaspoons of Bengal Gram Powder.
- Add the Boiled colocasia.
- Now add Curd along with ½ teaspoon of salt and mix it well.
- Here we are using almost ¾ cup of curd.
- Mix and Sprinkle the Coriander leaves.
- Tasty Chemagadda Perugu Pachadi is Ready to Serve.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Hyderabadi Ruchulu for more latest and interesting cooking videos in Telugu