Homemade Country Chicken Curry Recipe in Telugu
Country Chicken Curry in Village Style
Taste and Delicious Country Chicken Curry at Home. Chicken Curry in Village Style is Most Popular Recipe in Andhra and Telangana. Preparation of Natu Kodi Curry in telugu
- 1 1/2 kg Country Chicken
- 1 cup Onions
- 5 tsp Chilli Powder
- 4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander Seeds Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 pcs Dried Coconut
- 2 tbsp Khaskhas
- 3 pcs Cinnamon Sticks
- 5 Cardamon
- 1/2 tsp Shahjeera
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 7 to 8 Cloves
Preparation of Country Chicken Curry in Village Style
Delicious Country Chicken Curry at Home. Chicken Curry in Village Style is one of the Most Popular Dish in Andhra and Telangana. Natu Kodi Curry is One of the People’s Favorite Food.
How to Make Homemade Country Chicken Curry
Preparation of Chicken Curry Masala
- Let's Prepare Masala for the Curry.
- Heat the pan, Add 2-3 tablespoons of Chopped Dried Coconut pieces.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Khaskhas and Fry it well.
- Then add these to a mixer jar along with 7-8 Cloves.
- Add 3-4 Cinnamon Sticks, 5 Cardamon, ½ teaspoon of Shahjeera and ¼ teaspoon of pepper.
- And Grind it into a soft paste with some water.
- Masala is Ready.
Preparation of Natu Kodi Curry Recipe at Home
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan.
- Add 3 Chopped Onions and fry.
- Fry till onions turns into transparent.
- Now Add 2 tablespoons of Ginger Garlic Paste, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder and mix it well.
- Add Cleaned Country Chicken Pieces and mix.
- Close lid and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Then Add prepared Masala paste to Chicken.
- Close lid and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now Add 4-5 teaspoons of Chilli Powder.
- Add 4 teaspoons of Salt or salt to taste, 2 teaspoons of Coriander Seeds Powder, 1 teaspoon of Cumin Seeds Powder and mix it well.
- Add as much water as Desired.
- This Chicken needs to be cooked longer.
- Cook for 3 whistles in a Pressure Cooker.
- Close lid and let it cook.
- Cook for 2-3 whistles, if you are cooking in a Pressure Cooker.
- Sprinkle Coriander leaves and mix it well.
- Taste Country Chicken Curry Recipe is Ready to Serve.
- You can Serve with Roti or Rice.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Hyderabadi Ruchulu for more latest and interesting cooking videos in Telugu