Egg Curry With Bengal Gram Powder
Egg Curry Recipe at Home. One of the Most Popular Food Recipe. Taste and delicious Egg Curry With Bengal Gram Powder at Home.
- 5 Boiled Eggs
- 3 Onions
- 2 to 3 tbsp Roasted Bengal Gram Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Seeds Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
Egg Curry Recipe
Egg Curry Recipe with bengal gram powder at home. Tasty and Delicious Simple Egg Curry Recipe. This Egg Curry can be Served with Rice, Roti and Side dish. One of the Most Popular Food Recipe. People’s favorite Recipe. Most of the People like to cook this Egg Curry Because it is one of the Quick Recipes.
How to Make Egg Curry in Telugu
Preparation of Egg Curry With Bengal Gram Powder at Home
- Here we used 5 Boiled Eggs and 3 chopped onions.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of Oil in a pan.
- Add ½ teaspoon of Cumin Seeds and fry.
- Then add Chopped Onions and fry.
- Close lid and fry till the onions turn into brown / Gold colour.
- Now Add ½ teaspoon of Turmeric powder, ½ teaspoon of Ginger Garlic Paste and mix it well.
- Fry for one minute.
- Add 1 ½ teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Now add 1 teaspoon of Salt or salt to taste.
- Add ½ teaspoon of Coriander Seeds Powder and mix it well.
- Now, Poke holes on the egg with a fork and add them.
- Fry the eggs for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir and fry well.
- Then add 2 tablespoon powdered Bengal Gram Powder and mix it well.
- Stir and cutoff the Stove.
- Taste Egg Curry Recipe is Ready to Serve.
- You can serve with Rice or Roti.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Hyderabadi Ruchulu for more latest and interesting cooking videos in Telugu