Kandi Podi Recipe
Easy and Simple Kandi Podi Recipe Preparation in Telugu. You can serve Toor dal Powder with Dosa or Idly or Rice. Homemade Kandi Podi is more Delicious.
- 1/2 cup Pegion Peas / Toor dal
- 10 Dried Chilies
- 2 tbsp Black Gram
- 2 tbsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
Kandi Podi Recipe Preparation
Toor dal Powder is a Traditional South Indian Recipe. Homemade Kandi Podi Recipe is more Delicious and Tasty. You can Serve Kandi Podi with Rice or Idly or Dosa. Toor dal Powder is a Quick Breakfast Chutney Recipe. Kandi Podi is Store it in an air tight container and it can be used for 2 months.
How to Make Tasty Kandi Podi Recipe at Home
Preparation of Homemade Toor dal Powder
- Heat a pan and fry 1/2 cup Pegion Peas till they change colour slightly on medium flame.
- Move them into a different plate.
- To the Same pan, add 2 tablespoons of black gram and 2 tablespoons of Coriander Seeds.
- Fry till they change colour slightly and move it into a plate.
- Lets fry the dried chilies now.
- Fry it till they turn crispy and change colour.
- Cut off the Stove and let all the ingredients cool down.
Tasty Toor dal Powder in Telugu
- Take a mixie jar, add fried dried chilies, 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds, 1 teaspoon of Salt, 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder and powder them.
- Now add the fried Pegion Peas, Black gram, Coriander seeds and grind it into a powder.
- Tasty Kandi Podi is Ready to Serve.
- You can Serve Toor dal Powder with Idly or Dosa or Even Rice.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Hyderabadi Ruchulu for more latest and interesting cooking videos in Telugu