Millet Pulihora Recipe Preparation in Telugu
Millet Pulihora Recipe
Millet Pulihora Preparation at Home. Korra Pulihora is one of the Quick and Healthy Recipe. Homemade Healthy Pulihora Recipes.
- 1 cup Foxtail Millets
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Ground nuts
- 1 tbsp Black Gram
- 1 tbsp Bengal Gram
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 to 3 Green Chilies
- 1/2 cup Curry Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
Millet Pulihora Preparation in Telugu
Taste and Healthy Korra Pulihora at Home. We know that Millet are very Healthy. Millet Pulihora is one of the Quick Recipe.
How to Make Millet Pulihora at Home
Preparation of Pulihora Recipe
- Take 1 cup of Foxtail Millets.
- Soak it for 1 hour at least.
- Soaking for 5 to 6 hours is recommended.
- For 1 cup of foxtail millet, add 2 cups of water and soak the millets.
- Here I Soaked the foxtail millet overnight.
- Now add this Soaked millet along with water to a pressure cooker.
- Cook it for 3 whistles.
- After the cooker cools down, open lid and move into a bowl.
- Now let the cooked millet dry a little.
- You can even put it under a fan.
Homemade Korra Pulihora Recipe Preparation
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan.
- Now add 1 tablespoon of Groundnuts and cook.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of Black gram, 1 tablespoon of Bengal gram and mix it well.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of Mustard Seeds and 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin Seeds.
- Mix it well.
- Fry till they change colour and Add Dried Chilies.
- Now add Diced Green Chilies.
- Then add 1/2 cup of Curry Leaves and fry for a minute.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder and mix.
- Now add a pinch of Asafoetida and Mix it well.
- Add the cooked foxtail millet and mix.
- Here I used 2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice for this Recipe.
- Now, mix 1 teaspoon of Salt with the lemon juice and add this to the millet.
- Stir and Cut off the Stove.
- Healthy Millet Pulihora is Ready to serve.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Hyderabadi Ruchulu for more latest and interesting cooking videos in Telugu