Preparation of Mirchi Bajji in Telugu
Mirpakaya Bajji Recipe In Telugu | Mirchi Bajji Preparation at Home
Today’s recipe is Mirpakaya Bajji, let’s try this for a great snack.
- 1/4 Kg Chillies bigger ones
- Salt As Per Need
- 1 cup Gram Flour
- 2 tbsp Rice Flour
- 1/2 tbsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin Seeds Powder coarsely grounded
- 1/2 tbsp Ajwain Seeds Powder coarsely grounded
- Oil needed for deep frying
- Will take ¼ kg of green chilies and wash them all and slit them.
- After slitting them take off all the seeds from them.
- These chilies are less spicy than the normal chilies.
- Take some water in a bowl with 1 teaspoon of salt in it.
- Let the green chilies soak in the water for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile we can prepare the batter for bajjis.
- Take a mixing bowl with 1 cup of gram flour.
- Add 2 tablespoons of rice flour to add crispiness to the bajji.
- Now will add ¾ teaspoon of salt or as needed.
- Then will add ½ teaspoon of cumin seeds powder and ½ teaspoon of Ajwain powder.
- Mix them all thoroughly and add neera to prepare the batter.
- Neera is a palm extraction, it’s sweet and fermented naturally in ambient temperature.
- Neera is good for health, reduces acidity, and helps in digestion and an immunity booster.
- We can mix the batter with water too if neera is not available.
- The batter should of thick consistency without any lumps.
- Dip the green chili in the batter to coat it accordingly, one after the other.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying them.
- Fry them on medium flame on either sides till golden colour.
- Serve them hot with a sauce of your choice.
A great snack for rainy season, crispy, hot and yummy. Try it once you’ll enjoy it thoroughly.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Hyderabadi Ruchulu for more latest and interesting cooking videos in Telugu