Pesarattu Pulusu Curry
Pesarattu Pulusu Curry Recipe is one of the Popular Recipes. Let us on How to prepare Tasty and Healthy Homemade Pesarattu Pulusu Curry Preparation.
Ingredients for Healthy Pesarattu Pulusu Recipe
- Green Gram – 1 cup
- Green Chilies – 6 to 7
- Ginger piece
- Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Seeds – 2 teaspoon
- Cloves – 4
- Cardamoms – 2
- Cinnamon Sticks – 2
- Tamarind – 15 to 20 grams
- Onions – 2
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoon
- Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Curry Leaves
- Coriander Leaves
How to Make Pesarattu Pulusu Curry in Telugu
Preparation of Pesarattu Pulusu
- Here we Take 1 cup of Green Gram.
- Wash and Soak Green Gram for 4 to 5 Hours.
- We can See that the green gram has soaked and bulged up nicely.
- Grind the Green Gram.
- Take 4 to 5 green chilies, 1 big ginger piece and grind it in a mixie jar.
- Along with Green Gram using very little water.
- Move this into a bowl.
- Don;t make a batter too thin.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of Salt and mix.
- Heat the pan and pour the Batter on it.
- Make the Pesarattu very thick.
- Spread some oil on top.
- Flip after one side is cooked.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on low flame and move it into a different Plate.
- Lets cut the Pesarattu into a Smaller Pieces now.
- Firstly, make vertical cuts, then make horizontal cuts.
- Pesarattu Preparation is Ready.
Preparation of Pesarattu Curry Masala
- Take a mixie jar, add 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds and 2 teaspoons of coriander seeds.
- Add 4 Cloves, 2 cardamoms, 2 cinnamon sticks.
- Grind it into a fine powder.
- Pesarattu Curry Masala is Ready.
Preparation of Pesarattu Pulusu Curry
- Wash and Soak 15 to 20 grams of tamarind and juice it.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan.
- Add 2 chopped onions and fry.
- Close lid and cook till onions becomes transparent.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Salt, 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder and mix it well.
- Then add 2 diced green chilies, 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste and fry.
- Now add 1 teaspoon of chili powder along with the tamarind juice and mix.
- Add a good amount of water, since the Pesarattu pieces absorb a lot of water later and let it boil.
- Add the masala powder and mix.
- Now add the Prepared Pesarattu pieces and mix.
- Close lid and cook for a minute on low flame.
- Add some Curry leaves and Coriander Leaves.
- Mix it well.
- Cut off the Stove and close lid.
- The Pesarattu pieces will absorb the rest of the water and the curry will become thick.
- Pesarattu Pulusu is Ready to Serve.
Follow Our Hyderabadi Ruchulu on YouTube Channel for more interesting recipes in Telugu