Potato Roses Preparation at Home without Oven. Aloo Recipe is one of the Kids Favorite Food. Potato Snack is looking like a Beautiful Roses.
- 3 Potato
- 1/2 tsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Chat Masala
- 1/4 tsp Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
- Garlic Cloves
Tasty Potato Roses
This Aloo Snack is looking like a Beautiful Potato Roses. One of the Kids Snack Recipes. Potato Roses Preparation at Home without oven. We are Using a Regular pan.
How to Make Potato Roses without Oven
Preparation of Aloo Snacks in Telugu
- Here I Used 3 Potatoes, wash them thoroughly.
- You can peel the skin off if you want.
- Now cut thin Slices of these Potatoes.
- Here I used a peeler, Knife also can be used.
- Cut thin round slices and add them into a mixing Bowl.
- Add ½ teaspoon of Olive oil (you can use any other oil or butter can also be used).
- Mix it well.
- Then add ½ teaspoon of chat masala and ¼ teaspoon of pepper powder.
- Add ½ teaspoon of Chilli Powder, salt and mix it well.
- Now add Chopped Garlic Cloves.
Making of Make Potato Roses at Home
- To Make the Roses, we will need cake molds or Normal steel bowls can also be used.
- Here I’m using cake liner.
- If Cake liners are not available, Spread oil on the base of the bowl.
- Arrange the chips one by one and roll them.
- So that it looks like a Rose.
- Now place this Rose in the Cake Mold.
- Let's bake these roses now.
- Take a pan with thick base. Pressure Cooker also could be used.
- Place a Stand on the Base and Put the Cake Molds over it.
- Close lid and Cook on Medium flame.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Then can be baked in an oven also.
- We can see that the Aloo Roses have Cooked nicely.
- Carefully Remove the molds from the Pan.
- Tasty Potato Roses are Ready to Serve.
- Serve them after they cool down.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Hyderabadi Ruchulu for more latest and interesting cooking videos in Telugu