Bobberla Appalu Recipe
Delicious Rice Flour Healthy Snacks Preparation. Bobberla Appalu is one of the Kids Favorite Snacks. Simple, Easy and Healthy Appalu Preparation.
- 2 cups Rice Flour
- 1/4 cup Black Eyed Peas
- 4 to 5 Green Chilies
- Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
Rice Flour Healthy Snacks Recipe Preparation
Easy and taste Bobberla appalu Preparation. Rice Flour Healthy Snacks Recipe is one of the Kids Favorite recipes. These Appalu will stay fresh even after a week.
How to Make Kids Favorite Healthy Snacks at Home
Preparation of Rice Flour Healthy Snacks Recipe
- Take 1/4 cup of Black Eyed Peas and Soak the Black Eyed Peas For 2-3 hours.
- To a mixie jar, add Green Chilies, Ginger Piece and Grind it into a Soft paste.
- Take a pan, Add 2 cups of water for 2 cups of Rice flour along with 1 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Let the Water boil.
- As water Starts to boil, put the Stove low flame and Slowly add rice flour.
- Mix and Cut off the Stove.
- Close lid and put it a side for 10 minutes.
- Now knead the dough.
- Knead it before the flour cools down completely.
- Then add the soaked Black Eyed Peas.
- Soaked Green Peas also could be used instead.
- Mix it well and Add prepared Green chili-Ginger paste.
- Spread oil on your palms and knead.
- So that the Dough doesn't stick to your palms.
- Now add 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds and mix it well.
- More salt could be added if needed.
- Now take a Small amount of Dough and roll it with your hands.
- Spread oil on a sheet to press the Appalu.
- And also spread oil on your palms.
- Then press the rolled balls on the sheet into a small sized puri.
- Make them into thick puri's.
- There Appalu are soft unlike the regular Appalu that are crispy.
Bobberla appalu Preparation with Delicious Taste
- Heat the oil for deep fry.
- Fry the Appalu one by one on the pan.
- Press with a spoon after 1/2 minute.
- Flip after a minute.
- Cook on Medium Flame.
- Fry the Appalu only after the oil becomes hot.
- Flip and Fry till they change colour slightly.
- Rice Flour Healthy Snacks Recipe is Ready to Serve.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Hyderabadi Ruchulu for more latest and interesting cooking videos in Telugu