Homemade Salt Roasted Corn Recipe in Telugu
Salt Roasted Corn | Salt Roasted Chickpeas Preparation
How to make Salt Roasted Corn Recipe at Home in Telugu
Keyword: Salt Roasted Corn
- 1 cup Sweet Corn
- 1/2 cup Chick Peas
- 1/4 kg Salt
- Chaat Masala
- 1/2 tsp Lime juice
Our recipe is Salt roasted Chick Peas and Sweet corn. A simple recipe can be prepared instantly. Healthy and tasty too.
Salt Roasted Chick Peas Method of Preparation
- Here I have taken 1 cup of Sweet Corn, prior we roast it make sure they are dry.
- They should not be wet or moistened as they absorb more salt.
- Now, we should use soaked Chick peas for roasting.
- Chick peas should be soaked minimum 3 to 4 hours, its better if they are soaked overnight.
- Here I am using chick peas soaked overnight.
- I have soaked ½ a cup of them, but they have become a cup full as they have expanded when soaked.
- Before we roast them, pat dry the soaked chick peas.
- Firstly take a pan with ¼ kg of salt and heat for a while.
- Now will put the chick peas and roast them thoroughly stirring them constantly.
- Roast them till the colour changes, we can even taste one and check if they are cooked or roasted properly.
- Sieve the roasted chick peas to take off the salt, just clean them with kitchen cloth to take off excess salt.
- Roasted chick peas are ready, add some Chaat masala and a ting of lime juice and have it.
- The same way will roast the sweet corn now.
- We can use the same salt used for chick peas, on low and medium flame.
- Keep stirring them constantly, till they are roasted thoroughly, put off the stove.
- Now will sieve the roasted sweet corn the same way, as we sieved the chick peas.
- Just rub them off on a kitchen cloth to remove excess salt.
- Now add some Chaat masala with a ting of lime juice and relish.
Simple and easy recipe , its relishing and healthy too .
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Hyderabadi Ruchulu for more latest and interesting cooking videos in Telugu