Spicy Egg Karam Recipe
Spicy Egg Karam Easy to Make at Home. Preparation of Kodiguddu Ulli Karam Recipe. Egg Karam is one of the Quick Recipes. Homemade Spicy Egg Recipe.
- 6 Boiled Eggs
- 2 Onions
- 15 to 20 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 1/2 Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Coriander Seeds Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 to 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 Cardamom
- Curry Leaves
Spicy Egg Karam Preparation
Simple and Tasty Kodiguddu Ulli Karam in Telugu. Spicy Egg Karam is one of the Quick Recipe. You can serve with Rice or Any Special Rice. Spicy Egg Karam Recipe at Home.
How to Make Homemade Spicy Egg Karam
Kodiguddu Ulli Karam Preparation
- Take a Mixie jar, Add 1 teaspoon of Cumin Seeds, 1/4 teaspoon of Pepper, 2 small Cinnamon Sticks piece.
- Add 3 Cloves, 2 cardamoms, 1 1/2 teaspoon of Chilli Powder, 1 teaspoon of Salt, 1 teaspoon of Coriander Seeds Powder, 15 to 20 Garlic Cloves and powder them.
- Then add 2 diced onions and Grind coarsely.
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoon of oil in a pan.
- Make cuts around the egg with a knife.
- Stir and fry the eggs till they change colour and move them into a plate.
Preparation of Kodiguddu Karam (Spicy Egg) Recipe at Home
- Take a pan, add 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds and fry.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder and mix it well.
- Then add Curry leaves and fry.
- Now add the prepared karam and mix it well.
- Cook on low flame till the onions don't have raw smell anymore.
- Stir and Fry for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Then add the Fried eggs and mix.
- Cook it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, if desired, before you cut off the Stove.
- Cut off the Stove.
- Serve with Rice or Roti.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Hyderabadi Ruchulu for more latest and interesting cooking videos in Telugu