Simple Aloo Fry Preparation
Easy and Simple Potato Fry Recipe in Telugu. You can Serve Tasty Aloo Fry with Rice or Roti. Delicious and Tasty Bangaladumpa Vepudu at Home. One of the Kids Favorite Recipe.
How to Make Bangaladumpa Vepudu at Home
Preparation of Simple Aloo Fry Recipe in Telugu
- Lets see how to make tasty and simple potato fry.
- Boil and peel off the 1/2 kg of potatoes.
- Mash these potatoes or grate them.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon of chilli powder and mix it well.
- Mix and let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Lets prepare tempering now.
Potato Fry Tempering Preparation
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoon of oil in pan.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds, 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds, 1 teaspoon of black gram, 1 teaspoon of bengal gram, 1 dried chilli and fry.
- Add 1 chopped onion, 2 green chillies and close lid.
- Cook till onions turn transparent.
- Add 1/2 cup of curry leaves and mix.
- Now add the prepared mashed potatoes and mix it.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on low flame.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves.
- Cut off the Stove.
- Aloo Fry is Ready to Serve.