Semiya Upma in Cooker Preparation
Vermicelli Upma is one of the Popular Indian Breakfast dishes. It is also called as Semiya Upma. Here we show Semiya Upma in Cooker. Vermicelli Upma is one of the Quick Breakfast Recipe. Easy Breakfast Recipe and Simple to Make Semiya Upma in Pressure Cooker at Home.
How to make Semiya Upma in Pressure Cooker
Vermicelli Upma Easy Preparation at Home
- Take a Pressure Cooker.
- We need to fry the Vermicelli first.
- Here frying it in the pressure cooker only.
- Fry the Vermicelli on medium flame till it changes colour.
- Take a Fried Vermicelli into a bowl.
- To the same Cooker, add 1 tablespoon of oil and 1 tablespoon of Clarified Butter or Ghee.
- Add 1 teaspoon of black gram, 1 teaspoon of bengal gram, 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds, 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds and fry it well.
- As the gram starts to change colour, add 1 teaspoon of chopped ginger.
- Add 1 diced onions, 5 to 6 Green chilies and mix.
- Then add 2 diced tomatoes and 1 diced potato.
- You can add any other veggies and mix.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
Preparation of Vermicelli Upma in Pressure Cooker
- Add 3 cups of water for 2 cups of Vermicelli.
- Mix it well.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Salt and mix.
- Cook on high flame till the water boils.
- Now add fried vermicelli and mix.
- Cook for 1 whistle.
- Put the Stove on low flame from a minute and then cut it off.
- Open the lid after cooker cools down.
- Vermicelli Upma is Ready to Serve.