Mutton Bheja Brain Fry Method of Preparation
Take a pan, put it on the stove with 2 tablespoons of oil let it heat for a while.
- Then will add 1⁄2 a teaspoon of Cumin seeds and let it splutter.
- Now will add 3 onions finely chopped, fry it with a lid.
- Will fry them till the onions turn transparent, then will add 2 slit green chilies.
- Then will add 3⁄4 teaspoon of salt, or as needed.
- Stir it once and then will add 1⁄2 a teaspoon of turmeric powder to it.
- After that will add 1 teaspoon of ginger and garlic paste.
- And then a teaspoon of red chili powder to it.
- Now will add 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Then will add 1 teaspoon of dry coconut powder.
- Mix them all thoroughly, then will add the brain which we have put it in the hot water.
- Will cook it with a lid on low flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- After it is done will garnish it with some finely chopped coriander leaves.
So our brain fry is ready, we can have it either with rice or roti . It would taste great with both the things.