Mangalore Banana Buns Preparation in Telugu
Banana Buns Recipe
Banana Buns Easy and Simple Preparation at Home. Tasty Mangalore Buns Preparation in Telugu. One of the Best breakfast Recipe.
Keyword: Banana Buns Recipe, Banana Puri, Mangalore Buns
- 1 1/2 cup Wheat Flour
- 1 Banana
- 1/4 cup Curd
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- pinch Salt
- pinch Sugar
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Clarified Butter
Banana Buns Preparation
Banana Puri is also called Mangalore Buns. Delicious and Tasty Mangalore Buns Preparation at Home. One of the Best breakfast or tea time snack Recipe. Banana buns are very Soft and Tasty.
How to Make Tasty Mangalore Buns at Home
- Preparation of Banana Buns Recipe
- Today lets see how to make banana buns or banana puri.
- Banana buns are very soft and tasty.
- Here I took 1 ripe banana for this recipe along with 1 1/2 cup wheat flour.
- Usually all purpose flour is used, but here we used wheat flour.
- Add banana pieces to a bowl.
- Mash the banana pieces and add a pinch of salt with 3 tablespoons sugar.
- Now add 1/4 cup curd and beat it.
- Add 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, 1 teaspoon clarified butter(ghee) and mix.
- Then add a pinch of baking soda and mix.
- Add 1 cup wheat flour and knead it first.
- Now add 1/2 cup wheat flour and knead till it becomes soft and smooth.
- Seal off the lid with cling wrap and let it sit for 6-8 hours.
- Minimum of 4 hours is required.
- This dough can be prepared the previous night also to make the buns for breakfast.
- Take a small amount of dough and roll it into a round ball.
- Press it lightly and roll it into a puri.
- Don't press it too much.
- Make a thick puri.
- Heat oil for deep fry.
- Fry the puris on medium flame.
- Press the puris lightly with the spoon.
- Flip and fry till the puris turn light brown.
- We can see the puris have become soft and puffy.
- Serve the pooris as breakfast or even as a tea time snack.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Hyderabadi Ruchulu for more latest and interesting cooking videos in Telugu