Instant Hyderabadi Tasty Bhel Puri Preparation in Telugu
Instant Hyderabadi Tasty Bhel Puri
Check out the preparation of hyderabadi Bhel Puri Recipe in Telugu. Instant Hyderabadi Tasty Bhel Puri Preparation at Home
Course: Snack, snacks
Keyword: bhel puri, hyderabadi bhel puri
- 1/4 kg Puffed Rice
- 2 Onions ( finely chopped )
- 2 Tomatoes ( finely chopped )
- 2 Green chilies ( finely chopped )
- Peanuts (roasted) - a handful / as desired
- 1 teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- Salt - as per our taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin seeds Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Chat Masala
- 1/2 cup Boondi Mixture (or thin save)
- 2-3 teaspoons Coriander leaves
Method of preparation:-
- Take a bowl will add ¼ puffed rice, puffed rice are of different varieties.
- Now will add 2 finely chopped onions and 2 finely chopped tomatoes.
- Then will add 2 finely chopped green chilies and a handful of roasted peanuts.
- Now will add a teaspoon of red chili powder or as per our taste and salt too.
- And then will add ¼ teaspoon of cumin seeds powder and ½ teaspoon of chat masala.
- Here I am adding ½ cup of Boondi mixture, we can even use thin save as desired.
- Then will add 2 to 3 teaspoons of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Mix them all thoroughly, our tasty snack is ready.
A tasty and quick snack is ready. Hot and spicy can be prepared instantly.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Hyderabadi Ruchulu for more latest and interesting cooking videos in Telugu