Custard Gulab Jamun Recipe
Preparation of Taste Custard Gulab Jamun at Home. Custard Jamuns is Festivals or Any Special Occasion Sweet. One of the Kids Favorite Recipe.
- 2 tbsp Custard Powder
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 ltr Milk
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Gulab Jamuns
- Dry Fruits
Custard Gulab Jamun Preparation
Custard Jamun is one of the Best Dessert Recipe. Homemade Custard Gulab Jamun Recipe. Most of the People's Favorite Recipe. Custard Gulab Jamun is a Festival or any Special Occasion Sweet.
How to Make Custard Gulab Jamun at Home
- To make this Recipe, we will have to make both Custard and Jamuns Separately.
- We have already made a video on how to make Gulab Jamuns.
- Check the Homemade Gulab Jamuns Recipe Here
Preparation of Custard Gulab Jamuns in Telugu
- Take a mixing bowl, add 2 tablespoons of custard powder.
- Add some milk and mix it well.
- Prepare like a paste.
- Heat the rest of the Milk in a pan.
- Simmer on low flame.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of the hot milk to the Prepared paste and Mix it well.
- Then add this paste to the simmering milk and mix.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of Cardamom Powder.
- Now add the Sugar.
- Put 1 teaspoon of sugar aside for later.
- Mix till Sugar melts Completely.
- Cut off the Stove.
- Now Sprinkle the leftover sugar on top to prevent the top layer form becoming thick.
- Lets the Custard cool down completely and put it in the fridge for atleast 1 hour.
- Custard is Ready.
Preparation of Gulab Jamun Recipe
- Take Custard in a Serving bowl.
- Now add the Gulab Jamuns.
- Add Dry Fruits.
- Taste and Delicious Custard Jamuns are Ready to Serve.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Hyderabadi Ruchulu for more latest and interesting cooking videos in Telugu