Preparation of Egg Curry with Coconut Milk Recipe
Hi all welcome to Hyderabadi Ruchulu, A different recipe with egg and coconut milk, we have tried cooking many recipes with coconut milk though, will try it once with egg. We tried it with chicken and chicken biryani and few more to go. This tastes good with rice and roti’s too. Therefore Check out Egg Curry with Coconut Milk Recipe.
Kerala Style Egg Curry with Coconut Milk Preparation
Let's check out the preparation of Egg Curry with Coconut Milk in Telugu. Yummy Kerala Egg Curry With Coconut Milk Making at Home
Course: Main Course
Keyword: egg curry with coconut milk, egg curry with milk
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Tamarind
- 1/2 cup Fresh Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 2 Onions (cut into pieces)
- 2 slits Green Chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger and Garlic Paste
- 2 Tomatoes ( cut into pieces )
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala
Egg Curry with Coconut Milk Method of Preparation
- Here I have taken 3 boiled eggs cut into 2 halves.
- Now will soak 3 to 4 shoots of tamarind soak it in water for the pulp.
- Take a few pieces of fresh coconut, will grind it in blender with some water.
- After we grind it will strain it and place it for a while, just press the remains on the strainer to takethe excess milk.
- Now to cook the curry heat a pan with 1 tablespoon of oil, add 1⁄2 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Then will add 2 onions cut into pieces and fry it till transparent with a lid.
- Now will add 2 slit green chilies, let it fry for a while.
- And then will add 1⁄2 a teaspoon of ginger and garlic paste, fry it for some time.
- Now will add 2 tomatoes cut into small pieces and cook until soft.
- Then will add 1⁄2 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder, 1 teaspoon of salt or as needed.
- Now will add 1 teaspoon of red chili powder and 1⁄2 a teaspoon of pepper powder.
- Then 1⁄2 teaspoon of coriander powder and mix them all.
- Now will add the tamarind pulp in it and cook it till a thick consistency.
- And now will add 1⁄2 cup of fresh coconut milk and cook for a while.
- Then will add some curry leaves and 1⁄4 teaspoon of garam masala to it.
- Now will add the boiled eggs cook it for 5 minutes and put off the stove.
So our delicious egg curry with coconut milk is ready, try it once.
You’ll enjoy it thoroughly .
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Hyderabadi Ruchulu for more latest and interesting cooking videos in Telugu