Preparation Foxtail Millets Dosa Recipe in Telugu
Hi all, Our recipe for the day is a different style of dosa which is good for health and easy to prepare. Lets Check Out the Preparation of Foxtail Millets Dosa.
Foxtail Millets Dosa
How to Make Foxtail Millets Dosa Recipe in Telugu. Homemade Preparation of Foxtail Millet Podi Dosa Recipe
- 1 cup Black Gram
- 2 cups Foxtail Millets
- 1 cup Rice
- 2 tbsp Bengal Gram
- 1 teaspoon Fenugreek Seeds
- 1/2 cup Flattened Rice (atkulu)
Method of Preparation:-
- Firstly will take 1 cup of black gram and 2 tablespoons of Bengal gram washed thoroughly ina bowl and soak them for 5 to 6 hours.
- Will soak 2 cups of washed foxtail millets and 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in another bowl for 5 to 6 hours.
- After 5 to 6 hours we can see they are all soaked finely and puffed will grind them in a grinder instead of using mixer, to get more quantity and good texture.
- Before we start grinding the batter will soak ½ cup of flattened rice in a bowl.
- First will grind dals which we have soaked using water if required.
- Then will grind millets, will add the flattened rice too with some water and make it into afine paste.
- Now will mix this millets grounded with the dals which we had grinded earlier.
- Mix them all and let it ferment for 7 to 8 hours or for overnight.
- Next day morning we can see its fermented well, will take the required amount of batter in abowl.
- Remaining batter can be stored in refrigerator, for further use.
- The batter’s consistency can be set by adding some water.
- Then will add salt as needed and mix the batter well.
- Heat a pan and spread 2 spoons full of batter on the pan, will add ½ a teaspoon of oil if youwish to.
- Let it be cooked on the either sides for a minute, we see the changed colour when it’s cooked.
- So our Millet dosa is ready.Try this once, foxtail millets dosa, soft and tasty one.