Prasadam Boorelu Recipe
Prasadam Boorelu are commonly prepared during festival / special occasion. Boorelu is one of the most popular sweets in andhra and telagana.
For Batter Preparation
- 1 cup Black Gram
- 1 1/2 cup Rice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Idli Rava
For Semolina Kesari
- 1 cup Semolina Rava
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- Dry Fruits
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
Prasadam Boorelu Easy Preparation
Prasadam Boorelu is also called as Poornam Boorelu. Poornalu is one the Traditional food. Poornam Boorelu are commonly prepared during festivals or special occasion. Most of the people preparing Poornalu for naivedya to the Goddess. Prasadam Boorelu is one the kids favorite recipe. Boorelu is one of the most popular sweets.
How to Make Prasadam Boorelu Easily
Preparation of Poornam Boorelu Batter
- For 1 cup of black gram, we need 1½ cup of Rice.
- Here we using a wet grinder.
- If a normal mixer is being used, take only 1¼ cup of Rice.
- Wash and Soak black gram and Rice for 4-5 hours.
- They can be Soaked overnight also.
- Grind the Gram flour and Rice into a thick batter in the wet grinder.
- Then move into a bowl.
- Add some water so that batter becomes a bit loose.
- Take only batter as much as needed. Store the rest in a fridge.
- Add ½ teaspoon of salt, 2 teaspoon of sugar, 1 ½ teaspoon of idly rava and mix it well.
- Make sure that consistency of the batter is not too loose.
- Batter Preparation is Ready.
Preparation of Semolina Kesari
- For 1 cup of upma rava, we need to use 1 ½ cup of Sugar.
- Fry the Dry Fruits (Any Dry Fruits of your choice can be used).
- Heat 1 tablespoon of Clarified butter or ghee in a pan.
- Add semolina and fry till it changes colour.
- Then Fried semolina takes into a bowl.
- Now heat 2 cups of water for 1 cup of semolina in a pan.
- As the water starts to simmer, add Fried semolina.
- Stir and cook so that there are no lumps are formed.
- Close lid and Cook for a minute.
- Now add 1 ½ cup of sugar and mix it well.
- Cook till the Semolina gets Thickness.
- Add Cardamom Powder and mix.
- Now add 1 teaspoon of Clarified butter or ghee.
- Add the Chopped fried dry fruits.
- Stir and cutoff the Stove.
- Let the Mixture cool down.
- Preparation of Semolina Kesari is Ready.
How to Make Rava Kesari Boorelu
- Heat the Oil for deep fry.
- Spread the Oil on your palms and make the balls desired size out of the Semolina Kesari.
- Dip each of the balls into the Prepared batter and Drop them into the Oil.
- Make sure that the oil is Hot.
- Cook on Medium flame for 2-3 minutes and flip them.
- Cook till the Boorelu turns into Brown colour or Golden colour.
- Tasty and Healthy Poornam Boorelu or Rava Kesari Boorelu is Ready to serve.
NOTE : we don’t need to add soda here and also don’t forget to add sugar.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Hyderabadi Ruchulu for more latest and interesting cooking videos in Telugu