ఆంధ్రా పుల్లట్టు తయారీ విధానం | Instant Pullattu Recipe Curd Dosa In Telugu
Homemade Instant Pullattu Recipe
let Us Know about Pullattu Recipe Preparation in Telugu.Instant Curd Dosa ఆంధ్రా పుల్లట్టు తయారీ విధానం
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 cup Curd
- 2 cups Rice
- Salt As Needed
- Water As Needed
- 2-3 Green Chilies ( finely chopped )
- Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 cup Coriander Leaves finely chopped
- 2 Onion ( finely chopped )
- 2 tbsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 teaspoons Cumin Seeds
- 7-8 Red Chili
- 1/2 cup Roasted Slit Chickpeas
- 7-8 Garlic Pods
- Salt ( As Needed )
Method of Preparation:
- Take a cup of curd and make it into butter milk with some amount of water.
- Now will take 2 cups of washed rice and soak them in the butter milk.
- Will soak them at least for 4 to 5 hours, for better results will soak it overnight.
- Now will prepare some gun powder, a combination for ay dosa and idly.
- Will take 2 tablespoons of coriander seeds in mixer.
- Then will add 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds to it.
- And will add 7 to 8 red chilies along with 1/2 cup of puffed slit chickpeas.
- Then will add 7 to 8 garlic pods and salt as needed and grind them all in to a fine powder.
- So our gun powder is ready, will store it aside in a bowl.
- Now will grind the soaked rice in a mixer if required will add some water.
- Instead of water we and even add some left over butter milk in which we soaked the rice.
- Batter consistency can be set accordingly by adding some water.
- Will take the batter in a mixing bowl and add 2 to 3 finely chopped green chilies.
- Coriander leaves as needed or as per our taste, then will add finely chopped onion to thebatter.
- We can even add these things when we spread the batter on the pan to roast it.Now will add one teaspoon salt, pinch of baking soda and mix them all.
- Take a pan and heat it, spread the batter all over and then will sprinkle the gun powder overthe dosa add ½ teaspoon of coconut oil and place a lid on it for a while to roast or fry it.
- Let it cook for 3 to 4 minutes,.
- So it’s cooked now, we can have directly without any chutney as we have used gun powder.
- Pullattu is ready.
A different variety of dosa, easy to prepare. Try it once it tastes yummy.