SeeHomemade Raw Mango Jam Recipe
Squash and Jam with Raw Mango | Raw Mango Jam Recipe
Learn How to make Raw Mango Jam Recipe & Raw Mango squash Recipe in Telugu
- 3 pcs Raw Mangoes
- 3 glasses Water
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
Squash and Jam with Raw Mango
New recipe today and that’s raw mango squash for juice and jam.
We can store this for a year’s time, the pulp can be used for making juice and as jam also.
We can just dilute it water and have it like juice and as jam on roti’s, dosa’s and even breads.
So let’s begin to prepare it.
Method of Preparation:
- Take a pan with 3 raw mangoes with water.
- Mangoes should be half dipped in water, will boil them thoroughly till mangoes become soft.
- We can even boil them in a pressure cooker with some water, till 3 to 4 whistles.
- When the Mangoes are cooked/ boiled thoroughly the skin cracks and it also looks tender.
- Let it cool down properly and let them be dry, then will peel them off.
- Now will take all the pulp in a bowl.
- We can grind it if you want the pulp to be too soft.
- Will weigh the pulp and add equal amount of sugar to the pulp.
- Now will cook the pulp after we add sugar to it on a low flame.
- The sugar melts, so we should cook the pulp till we get a thick consistency.
- I am not grinding the pulp, directly cooking it thick with the sugar.
- We should keep it stirring it constantly when cooking, so that it will not stick to the base of the pan.
- So when the pulp is cooked to a thick consistency will add a1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- Put it off the stove, let it cool down completely.
- The pulp should not get exposed to any moisture.
- Then will store it in an air tight glass container, and put it in a fridge. Can used when ever needed.
- Avoid using Steel or Plastic containers for storing.
So our Squash and Jam is ready, easy to prepare and can be stored for a longer time .
We can have Mango juice in off season too.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Hyderabadi Ruchulu for more latest and interesting cooking videos in Telugu