Sweet Poori Recipe
Sweet Poori Recipe is one of the Kids favorite food. Flower Sweet Puri is a Quick Recipe at Home. Variety Sweet Recipe for Festivals or Special Occasion.
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
Add a pinch of salt and pinch of Baking soda.
Sweet Poori Recipe Preparation
Flower Sweet Puri is one of the Kids favorite Recipes. Sweet Poori Recipe is a simple Tasty and Delicious sweet. You can Prepare Sweet Poori for Festivals or Any Special Occasions. Flower Sweet Puri Recipe is also called as Ganneru Puvvu. Flower Sweet Puri is a Quick Recipe at Home.
How to make Sweet Poori Recipe at Home
Preparation of Flower Sweet Puri recipe
- Here I’m using 1 cup of Wheat Flour and 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Usually only All Purpose Flour is used, but it is not Healthy. So I’m using Wheat flour also.
- If only Wheat flour is used, Sweet Poori is might become Harder.
- So we are using both Wheat Flour and All Purpose Flour.
- Take 1 cup of Wheat Flour and 1 cup of All Purpose Flour in a bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and pinch of Baking soda.
- Now add 2 teaspoons of oil and mix it well.
- Then add water and knead it into a dough mix and close lid.
- Let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Spread oil on palms and take a small amount of dough.
- Now we need to divide the dough into 3 parts.
- Three parts are; small, medium size & another is big in size.
- Here we will be making 3 different sized Poori’s.
- Now, we will roll each part into a soft ball and press it into a Puri.
- Lets press the big puri first.
- Roll the big part in dry flour and press it into a puri.
- Don’t make the puri’s too thick.
- Then press the medium sized puri followed by the small puri.
- Now Place the puri one over the other.
- Spread a little water on the bottom puri and stick the other puri over it.
- Next, flip all the puri’s onto your middle finger and press them lightly.
- Now flip them back again and press.
- It’s shown like a Ganneru puvvu.
How to make Flower Sweet Puri
- Heat the oil for Deep fry. Oil needs to very hot.
- Now Add the flowers one by one.
- After they start to float on the oil, flip them.
- Fry on medium flame.
- If the Sweet flower seems to stick to each other while frying, Sprinkle some dry
- flour on the next round flowers before frying.
- Flip and fry till they turn crispy.
- Flower poori’s are Ready.
Preparation of Sugar syrup
- Add 1 cup of Sugar into a pan.
- Add ½ Glass of Water and boil till the Sugar Syrup Simmers.
- Boil till 1 thread consistency is obtained.
- Now Add ½ teaspoons of cardamom powder and mix it well.
Making of Sweet Poori Recipe
- Put the Stove on low flame and dip the flowers in them.
- Coat them with the sugar syrup completely.
- Store the flowers in an airtight container.
- These flowers will stay fresh for 10-15 days.
- Taste and Delicious Sweet Poori Recipe is Ready to Serve.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Hyderabadi Ruchulu for more latest and interesting cooking videos in Telugu